Unless you are a straight-up brilliant nerd, getting through the infinite stack of paperwork is a straight-up nightmare. We’ve been there! We can help you with anything in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Slovak. We can definitely seduce people who speak other languages if you need help with one not listed!
Chat for 15 minutes with our Ambassador! Talk with a permanent living abroad student to make sure you have everything in order. In our experience, it’s incredibly calming to run your process by a professional(ish) who helps you stay on track. There’s a lot to manage. We have repeatedly lived the nightmare, so you don’t have to.
So did you need Advice on Paper Work?
Do you need some counselling on how to do a visa application? Need to translate some documents? Need to be sure that you understand correctly all the requirements? We are here for that folks, just need to ask us to put on our office outfit!!! We’ve got your ass.
- ‘- Virtual General Advice & Guidance on Paperwork Assistance.
- ‘- Quick overview of the best CV builder, Cover Letter Writers
- ‘-Inquire about Document Corrections and Translations
- ‘- Get the best guide to passing your essays at University
Opportunities for Discounts applicable
The best part of our Starter Call on Financials is that you will receive a discount where applicable and a free brochure with all the details we will discuss and more. The aim of The EIS Project is to provide you with all the info you will need to know before moving into your new home, and render this process free of stress.
- ‘- Free Brochure
- ‘- If it’s your #FirstTime with us you are eligible for the 5% OFF Discount
3 reasons why YOU should purchase this service
- ‘- It’s very Cheap advice on Paper Work
- ‘- It’s run by students so it’s a pass on Network
- ‘- It’s a quick way to know everything you need to know about Paper Work in a short span of time
Which page of the EIS Web site can you find more details about this service for free?
- ‘- If you want to access free version information about Paper Work all you need to do is follow our main menu, select the country and city you are planning to relocate in and then click on the tab Paper Work – there you will be redirected to subcategories such as VISA filing… for other information get access to the brochure.