Welcome to Madrid!

Check out all the information you need to move to Madrid!

Bienvenidos a Madrid!

One Response

  1. I’m not sure who wrote this article but I absolutely love the person who did it! Thank you so much, it was very helpful (btw, great joke about B99)

Comments are closed.