FREE MONEY! That’s right, baby. Even better than a sugar daddy. Oftentimes, governments have student assistance and reimbursement programs. What?! Yes, you can obtain money from, yes, the government of your host country. Allow us to get you one step closer to your first million.
CAF Reimbursement Service
- CAF stands for ‘Caisse des Allocations Familiales’. It’s a magnificently French form of financial support, which includes but is not limited to: support for young children, social security, and housing benefits. CAF is particularly useful for foreign students renting flats in France, as part of the rent expense can be reimbursed! Wow!
- Free money
- Get money (back) from the French government (hell yeah)
- Did we mention free money?
- Apply for CAF application assistance by filling out the form here.
- An EIS team member will contact you in the next two business days to set up an appointment.
- The service will be a one hour meeting in which an EIS team member will guide you through the entire CAF process.
- After we submit your application together, we will stay in touch to ensure everything that goes well.
Book your appointment!Overall Price
Book 1h Meeting
You will be contacted by email or phone
We will reach back to you in 2 business day.