Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
By law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other cookie types, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties that appear on our pages.
Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Our offer is basically directed at adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rights of the data subject
(1) Revocation of consent
If the processing of personal data is based on a granted consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you can contact us at any time.
(2) Right to confirmation
You have the right to request confirmation from the controller as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you. You can request the confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
(3) Right to information
If personal data is processed, you can request information about this personal data and about the following information at any time:
If personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer. We will provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For any additional copies you request person, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If you make the request electronically, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format, unless it specifies otherwise. The right to receive a copy under paragraph 3 shall not interfere with the rights and freedoms of other persons.
(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
(5) Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request the controller to delete personal data concerning you without undue delay, and we are obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
If the controller has disclosed the personal data to the public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to paragraph 1, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers which process the personal data that a data subject has requested that they erase all links to or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary:
to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the GDPR;
for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing, or
for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(6) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions is met:
Where processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, such personal data shall – apart from being stored – only be processed with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or a Member State.
In order to exercise the right to restrict the processing, the data subject may contact us at any time using the contact details provided above.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that:
When exercising the right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, to the extent that this is technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability does not affect the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). This right does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
(8) Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
You can exercise the right to object at any time by contacting the respective person responsible.
(9) Automated decisions in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision:
The controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the data subject, which shall include, at least, the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
The data subject may exercise this right at any time by contacting the respective data controller.
(10) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
They shall also have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation.
(11) Right to effective judicial remedy
Without prejudice to any available administrative or non-judicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, you shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy if it considers that your rights under this Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data not in compliance with this Regulation.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(5) Third Party Provider Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User Terms:
(6) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data collected during your visit to our website will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.